Photos: EU Partners visit to Tashkent, Samarkand, Buchara
Some photos from the EU partners visit to Uzbekistan.
- The Aral Sea early morning from the airplane window on the return flight.
- Dinner with friends in the mountains after a week of lectures. Only some of the hosts and guests are seen. From the left: Natalya Akinshina, Tashkent; Jozef Mosiej, Warsaw; Viktoras Racys, Kaunas; Azamat Azizov, Tashkent; Johanna Bric Post, Uppsala; Nurulla Zikrilaev, Tashkent; Linas Kliucininkas, Kaunas.
- Abror Gadaev demonstrates the new equipment for water management experiments. It is not yet in operation.
- Teachers and master students outside the Uzwater Centre at the Samarkand State Architecture and Civil Engineering Institute after the two first lectures in the Uzwater project.
- Two master students at the Samarkand Agricultural Institute attending the lecture on green economy.
- Master class in Green Economy at the Samarkand Agricultural Institute. Professor Lars Rydén from Uppsala, being the guest lecturer, in the middle.
- Lars Rydén and Farhod Ahrorov outside Samarkand Agricultural Institute during the visit for lecturing to the master student.
- The master class studying Energy at Samarkand State University.
- Making a carpet at the Bazar in Bukhara. The speed with which the girl worked impressed us enormously.
- Carpets for sale at the Bazar in Bukhara.
- Students and project partners from Bukhara State University.
- Students and project partners from Samarkand State University. Professor Linas Kliucinikas from Kaunas University of Technology, being the guest lecturer, second from right.
Photo: Lars Rydén and Linas Kliucininkas. Click on the pictures for a larger view.